Saturday, May 3, 2014

Forward looking...

Here's where my head is right now... World domination... Well that's maybe a bit strong.  No it's not about how the pharmaceutical industry dominates my world; or how the "education" industry is making the next generation poorer, and at the same time less equipped to earn a decent living in this world.  No, right now my mind is planning and implementing a move back to West Melbourne, FL and living in a three-generation home... And I am very excited about my future!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you dont move Roy! :-\ I know I dont make it to church that often but i do love that church. Will there be someone to take over the church if you move?

Unknown said...

Thanks, Monique, for your kind words. As you know we are now living up in Melbourne but will be occassionally visiting and worshiping at LifeSong. Pastor Paul Whitfield is the new pastor and is a great guy. You and Andrew should really like him. They have four children and their youngest is about 18 months old.